PLZ Aeroscience and its member companies are committed to preserving the Earth’s natural resources for future generations, and believe we have the obligation to use materials that are environmentally safe and easily replenished, and in a more sustainable way.
To PLZ Aeroscience, sustainability is a process of constantly reviewing our formulas, our packaging, and even our processes, for ways to do more with less and to minimize our environmental footprint. We will continue our industry-leading stewardship of developing new products that strike a balance between high-quality, high-performance products and responsible environmental management.
- Continued use of the aerosol as our primary package.
- The aerosol container is made of recycled steel, the world’s most recycled material. Typical steel aerosol cans are composed of 25-40% recycled steel.
- Continue to promote the aerosol package as recyclable.
- Currently, more than 60% of aerosol cans are recycled, compared to 1% of plastic containers.
- Partner with suppliers that are aligned and committed to environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions.
- Continued compliance to CARB (California Air Regulation Board) requirements, the most stringent in the world.
- Increased visibility of our recycling program and year-over-year reductions in waste and scrap of recyclable materials.
- Formulation of environmentally friendly and compliant products and packages.